TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012



Sept. 25th -
Sunshine - not to be wasted in England, so we took a short drive to Wisley, where next to Pyrford Lock sits a delightful Pub - The Anchor where I enjoyed an excellent  locally produced ale and lunch.  While there a couple of canal (houseboat) boats passed through the Pyrford Lock, and I even had the thrill (for me as I remembered the many years of locking as our boat "Pooh Bear" navigated the Rideau, Trent, Erie, Champlain and other canals in Canada and the U.S.).  Maybe one day I will also get to experience the cruising of European waterways and pub crawling from one lock to the next.








No comments: