TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013

Lens creep!  The bane of most if not all zoom lens.   After going the "asparagus" rubber band route, I read about 'LENSBAND'.

Navigating the LENSBAND web site - http://lensband.com/ - is a snap, and after ordering, (and within days) receiving a Black LENSBAND for my Tamron 18-270mm telephoto lens, I slipped in on the lens as illustrated, and - WOW - instant cure.  The band isn't soft and pliable like a regular elastic band, but the  firmer tension and close to 1/2" width make it the ideal solution, and since I ordered the black band - on my black lens, it is  just about invisible.

                               
When not in use
No more lens creep!

No comments: