TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF

March is gone and here we are finishing the first week of April.  Where does the time go?

This week I travelled (with a group from my Photo club) to the Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens Butterfly exhibit, but haven't had time to look at the results as yet.   Another club project was to try and be a little creative using water, oil, colored backdrops and light.  The experiment was very interesting and the results, although not to everyone's tastes, does expand on what can be done with a little imagination.

Have a safe weekend and enjoy my following offerings.



       








             




No comments: