TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm not letting any grass grow under my feet while the temperature is in triple digits.  The first week in August, my wife Judy and I are off on a week cruise to Alaska.  Prior to the cruise, we are flying to Portland, OR to spend a few days and then Seattle, WA where we disembark.  Portland is one of the cities on our "must see" list and being just back from Peru, I found a very interesting Peruvian restaurant that I will make a point to try.  Naturally, Powell's City of  Books store is on our list, and with camera in hand (don't tell Judy), I'm looking forward to visiting their much read about parks and gardens. And of course, Starbucks will have to take a back seat while I sample  Stumptown Coffee Roasters offerings.


We intend to take the bus or train to Seattle and spend a couple of days before embarking on our Holland America cruise.



More to follow, including pictures if the rain doesn't dampen our spirits.

No comments: