TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A quick trip to Las Vegas (a place I can do without) to visit our youngest son, Mark and his wife Linda who were there vacationing.  On the return trip home we took the path less travelled, Route 66 (yes, as in the song) and stopped in Oatman, AZ, famous for the wild burros that roam the streets.


Red Rock Canyon
Red Rock Canyon Vista
Tourists
Oatman thriving business

Wild Burros

No comments: