TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Friday, March 15, 2013

A time to brag (a little). 

 A photography web site that I post to, has just notified me that I have received an award for one of my favorite pictures .

(quote) - My photo The  Faithful©MortBerman was selected by the judges as one of their favorite photos - (unquote)          

On my last trip to China, I was walking on a narrow side street in a river town near Shanghai when I looked into a courtyard and saw many people entranced, listening intently to an elderly man.  Unfortunately, not speaking the language, and having no one close by who could translate, I have to leave it up to my imagination the reason for the gathering.  Regardless, it has remained one of my favorite images. 

The  Faithful©MortBerman 

No comments: