TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012


An addendum is the right of the blogger - agreed?  On a quiet day of rest, I quickly < :) > scanned through the many 1000's of images my camera captured in 2012, and these few, in no particular order, managed to attract my attention time and time again.  

Will you agree with my choices?  Probably not, but my reasons are many:  

my wife (and daughter, Lisa) obviously out of the love  of family;
the faces of the children - a side of the gentle, kinder me; 
the beautiful landscapes - you had to be there; 
the over-the-top post-processing - the artist in me.

Enjoy them in the spirit in which they are offered.  If you have seen others that have been in my postings of this past year that have moved you, then you are absolutely right in your thinking and I have accomplished what I set out to do.  I would be happy to hear your opinion on these images and if  you have thoughts of how I can improve this blog in the future, please contact me at ---------- "azberman@gmail.com"


In the years to come, I wish you health and happiness, and safe journey in your travels.




Machu Picchu from the Sun Gate

Utah Ghost Town

Junk on Ha Long Bay

The Web We Weave

Cambodian Ruins

Forlorn Hope

Happiness

Dreamer

Utah Stars

London - Tower Bridge

Cutty Sark 

Happy Violinist

River Crossing

Mother and Daughter

English Boathouse

Moab, Utah

Sunrise at Mesa Arch
Cabo San Lucas  Mariachi



No comments: