TRAVEL ALONG WITH ME


Travel is one of my passions, but another is photography. Since my trips are only occasional, I have decided to add more of my photographic experiences to this blog.

Since you are obviously here, please enjoy.

BELOW ARE PAST ADVENTURES. CLICK A LINK TO SEE WHAT MY EYES HAVE CAPTURED.

All pictures are for your enjoyment, and are copyrighted. Please ask permission before downloading.

Sunday, December 16, 2012


I thought I would like to reflect on this last year - 2012- of the many areas of our world which good health and planning has  enabled us to explore.  By clicking the YouTube link

http://youtu.be/Y8jCcUvATC8

the images in this post are a miscellany  from the thousands of pictures I have taken.  I have found that the world, although seemingly smaller in this modern era, is in fact many parts of a mosaic that provide us with great insight as to the fragility of our only home and by exploring, I am moved to preserve it for our children, grand-children and future generations.

Our travel plans for 2013 are already filling in our calendar, and I look forward to what these destinations will yield.

To those who enjoy my postings and seeing what I see through my camera lens, and to those who encourage me to continue, I thank you and  wish you a future of health, happiness and safe travels.



MB





No comments: